- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- GIFT CARDS
- Shipping & Delivery
Maticevski offers complimentary shipping within Australia. Maticevski uses Australia Post for domestic deliveries to your nominated address.
Maticevski dispatches all orders from our distribution centre in Victoria, Australia.
Orders received on a Victorian/National Public Holiday will not be processed until the following business day. If your order is placed over the weekend, it will be processed and dispatched on the following business day. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
YOU MUST HAVE CORRECT AND COMPLETE ADDRESSES, INCLUDING A COMPANY NAME WHERE APPLICABLE, AND AT LEAST ONE CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
To guarantee delivery, we recommend your parcel be sent to an address where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm. If no one is at your specified address when delivery is attempted, Australia Post will leave your parcel on your property where it is deemed safe and out of the weather.
Please note: During promotional and peak periods, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed before shipping - this may cause a delay in your order being received.
All orders are in Australian dollars (AUD) and thus processed in AUD.
Maticevski dispatches all orders from our distribution centre in Victoria, Australia. Orders placed on aN Australian National Public Holiday (or Victorian Public Holiday) will not be processed until the following business day. If your order is placed over the weekend, it will be processed and dispatched on the following business day. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
International orders will have an approximate delivery time frame of 3-10 business days, depending upon your location. Maticevski delivers all international orders using DHL Express or its nominated carriers. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number and a confirmation of your order. Deliveries require a signature upon acceptance of your order. If there is no one at the delivery address a calling card will be left and the order will be returned to the depot. This card will have information for you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
International deliveries cannot be delivered to post office boxes.
When orders shipped internationally reach your destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Maticevski will not accept any responsibility for delays caused by customs clearance or any other associated processes.
Maticevski regrets that there are countries that we are unable to deliver to. If you would like to enquire if you live in one of these countries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maticevski cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes, which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest solely with the customer. Please contact your local customs offices if you would like to seek more information regarding taxes and duties. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise".
Maticevski will not mark international orders as a 'gift' or ‘sample’ due to law prohibitions.
During sale and peak periods, please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed before shipping this may cause a delay in your order being received.
- Privacy & Security
Security of Information:
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- Returns & Exchanges
- WE HOPE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER. HOWEVER, IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, OUR RETURNS PROCESS IS QUICK AND EASY TO NAVIGATE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE AT ANY STAGE, CONTACT OUR E-BOUTIQUE TEAM ON ORDERS@TONIMATICEVSKI.COM, WHO WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.
- - Refunds will be given using your original payment method.
- - If you have changed your mind and you are able to provide a valid receipt, we may offer you an exchange or refund provided that the merchandise is in accordance with our return guidelines.
- - Please note you can only exchange for another item(s) of the same or greater value than your original purchase. Should the value of the exchange be greater, an additional payment will be required.
- - If you wish to exchange an item please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible to reserve your desired product.
- - Please note that we are only able to hold stock for a maximum of 48 hours.
- - Refunds are at Maticevski’s discretion and we reserve the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
- - Items must be returned unused/unworn and with all designer garment tags still attached with original method of attachment intact, and in their original packaging.
- - All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition.
- - Sale items may NOT be returned for a refund unless they are faulty.
- - Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
- - Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- - Sale stock cannot be held or reserved for an exchange, so to avoid disappointment, we recommend making any additional purchases prior to returning your original item so that you do not miss out.
- - Please notify us of your intent to return with 10 days of receiving your order, via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- - To obtain a refund, the goods then need to be returned to us within 7 working days from notifying us for local customers, and 10 working days for international customers.
- - Please note that unless the item was delivered in fault, any additional shipping charges including the return shipping and any secondary customs fees, is the responsibility of the customer
- - In certain instances, should an item be returned for exchange in a soiled condition, a cleaning fee of $40 AUD will be applied prior to shipment of the exchange, or deducted from the total amount if refunded.
- For all international returns, a fee of $45 AUD is deducted from the total refundable amount in order to allow for government and clearance fees applied to all international returns.
Please note, Refunds may only be requested by the person who originally placed the order. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method, excluding shipping costs within 10 days of our distribution centre receiving the returned goods. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank. This varies greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this. Please note that goods must be returned in perfect condition, and in their original, undamaged packaging along with a completed Returns Note. Maticevski will only accept returned goods from our E-boutique, we do not accept or process any items that have come from one of our authorized retailers/stockists.
If you are in doubt about your size please refer to the size conversion and measuring chart
Goods are (deemed) faulty if they are received damaged or improperly manufactured. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Items that have been incorrectly laundered or pressed contrary to our recommended care instructions are not accepted as faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same style, subject to availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on the piece you are after, we don’t offer merchandise exchanges in the traditional sense due to the exclusive nature of our stock. If you wish to exchange an item please email us as soon as possible to reserve another item. If you are in doubt about your size please refer to the size conversion and measuring chart. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a refund. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition also. Sale items may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
If at any time you have any questions at all, please email email@example.com
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the true representation of colour/s of our products that appear in our E-boutique. Computer monitors can vary and therefore we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will be completely accurate.
Your Maticevski order cannot be cancelled. It is not possible to cancel your order once it has been placed and we have started to process it. Due to our rapid response time you will most likely need to return the piece/s you ordered if the goods show up as shipped and apply for a refund, We aim to refund you within 30 days but in practice you will receive a refund within 10 days of receipt. If you card issuer has not sent you a refund within 30 days, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the size you require and click 'ADD TO BAG'.
Review the products in your shopping bag and then enter your shipping and payment details.
Once you are ready to proceed, click 'PURCHASE NOW'.
We'll send you an order confirmation email detailing your purchases Payment will be deducted when your items are on their way to you.
Please note if you have added something to your shopping bag, it is not held. this means other customers will be able to purchase it. To avoid disappointment ensure you check out and complete your purchase promptly.
To avoid any potential delays to your order, please make sure:
The billing address matches the address on your card statement.
The cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card.
Your contact details are accurate so we can contact you if necessary.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment methods accepted PayPal, Visa, American Express and MasterCard credit and debit cards. Payment methods NOT accepted Cheque, Money Order, COD. Please note when converting prices to another currency or when an item is charged to a credit card, a slight price variation of between 2% to 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card company charges. At Maticevski we will run occasional promotions and sales. During these periods we will offer discounts on selected items. Sign up for our email updates to always be informed about our exclusive promotions and events.
- Viewing Orders
- One of the benefits of registering for an account is that you can log into your account anytime. Once you are logged in you can ACCESS YOUR account history. Any questions?
- CONTACT US at email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ'S page.
- Updating Account Information
You can log into your account anytime. Once you are logged in you can change your:
Payment details and also look up your current orders and you account history
Any questions? Get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our FAQ page.
- GIFT CARDS
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.tonimaticevski,com site
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Toni Maticevski is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Toni Maticevski Pty Ltd is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Toni Maticevski Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Toni Maticevski Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.